Father

                                                         Father
Father is a person who helps us in every situations. my name is Kiran THapa. I live in Chabahil , Lampokhari . I am 12 years old . I study in grade 7. my  father name is Kirshna Thapa .  He is 49 years old. He work so hard. My father is very kind-hearted person and my real hero and best 
friend . He tells me that he discuss his all life  events to me to give experience  and take right  steps in t future.  He w to make me a  good  person in the life and  most importantly  a successful p   He is t person who  always helps  the needy  people in  anywhere  on the  way. He teaches me about how  tob  fit,  healthy, happy  and a peaceful  person all through the life. He is the good adviser in m family, every family member takes advice  from him whenever they get problem. He  is the head of the family and always  takes first seat while eating  food at dining table.
!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rice pudding

Recipe of Mo:Mo for vacation homework